[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD needs home

  • From: <crudolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:54:58 +0000

Sunday I got a GSD whose owner passed away due to cancer last week.  The
deceased owner's daughter wanted to take him "to the country and let him
loose", but her aunt and uncle(the deceased man's brother) could not see
letting a nice, purebred GSD, loose to fend for himself.  He had been the
constant companion of his brother until the man became too ill to take care of
him.  His wife had died of cancer in November, and this dog was his consolation
until the last few weeks of his life.  The dog is a very gentle, neutered 1/1/2
yr old cream and black dog.  He would love to be a companion to a family that
would give him the love and attention he deserves.  He is current on his shots
and heartworm meds.

If anyone knows of a family that would like to give him a good home, have them
contact me.  I am in the Greater Cincinnati area, but would be willing to
travel some distance(reasonable -within 200 miles)  to take him to his new
home.  He is a gentle guy, is good with cats, and although he has not been
around children, suspect that he would be good with them.  He does not like
roughhousing, has not shown aggression to my dogs, is housebroken too.

His coat is nice and shiney, and he appears to be in excellent health.

You can also contact me by phone:  (513) 875-3739 and leave a message--I am
frequently outdoors because I also have Alpacas besides my GSDs.

Christiane Rudolf, Tanglewood Farm, German Shepherds, Alpacas and an Anatolian
Shepherd