[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD needs home

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx, list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

I sent this privately but your email failed.  So here it is for everyone. sheila

  My G-d, talk about history!!!  I knew her when I was a kid.
  Florida GSD rescue does a great job, if no home is found in PA.  I am trying
to place a 4 year old dog, and I spoke with Diane Roberts about him.  I am
going to try someone I have contact with personally, if not I will use Resuce.

  Please tell Myrna that Elaine Rothleder (now Estep) and daughter Sheila say
hello.
  If she is moving to south Florida, I would love to contact her.  I would
gladly give her GSD fixes when she needs them once her girl is placed.

  We bred to a dog of hers, in 69? The bitch was a Walduslust's Helma daughter
to Jessee, as I recall.  Nice litter, but no champions came from it.

  That was so very long ago for me!!!!!

  I will tell Elaine that regards are passed back and forth.  I am in the DC
area visiting Mom this week.  I am taking one of my pups to her oncoligist's
today for his first therapy visit.  Gotta go and clean him up now!!!!!
  sheila
Dorathy Jenkins <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  There is a 6 year old female, obedience trained, spayed and up to date on
shots who needs a home. This girl is owned by Myrna Shipe, who I am sure many
"long-time" shepherd people remember her and her great dogs. Well, Myrna is
moving to Florida and cannot take her and wants to find a loving home for her.
I am making a few contacts here in western PA, but if any of you can help,
please call this wonderful lady at 724 941-9133. She would be most appreciative.

Dorathy Jenkins <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  There is a 6 year old female,
obedience trained, spayed and up to date on shots who needs a home. This girl
is owned by Myrna Shipe, who I am sure many "long-time" shepherd people
remember her and her great dogs. Well, Myrna is moving to Florida and cannot
take her and wants to find a loving home for her. I am making a few contacts
here in western PA, but if any of you can help, please call this wonderful lady
at 724 941-9133. She would be most appreciative.
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training