[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Full page ad in "People."

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:26:33 -0700

Well if anyone needs a pic of something like Zoe is suggesting, which is a
great idea...
let me know.  I can zip off a pic of Kaitlyn with her therapy dog "Hef" in
his vest..(."Hef" who
is also my lightening fast personal protection dog at show sites and out
running. .) he is classic blk/ tan
not overdone anywhere, and the public seems to like his looks.
We need to come back with positive approaches.  I would be more than happy
to supply
this to be distributed to senators, etc.  He is a HOMEBRED dog, not bred by
any organization.
Kathy Tank

 http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WEBSITE PUP-DATED AUG 12, 2008