[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Full page ad in "People."

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:32:55 -0500

One thing that was pointed out to me recently regarding PETA killing dogs,
or the "animal welfare" groups allowing large numbers of dogs to be killed
in shelters has to do with their numbers game......They let them die (or do
nothing to help with all of their money) because they can say..."We need
mandatory spay and neuter...look at all of the dogs being euthanized in
shelters"

In many states there is no accurate way to account for the actual number of
dogs in shelters that are euthanized. They (HSUS, etc) spit out loads of
statistics, but they are the ones "collecting" the data.....

Cyndi