[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Full page ad in "People."

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <Elsyd1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TISHW@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:03:01 -0700

The best way would be if we could get enough donations and then have AKC at
least
MATCH us with another follow up Ad or two.
Sooner or later they need to realize if we "go down"........they will lose too
........AB 1634
in California will affect a lot of the Pet Industry in time if it
passes...including AKC.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com