[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: National and Victory Dinner

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: janandmort@xxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx, cbattaglia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:25:09 -0400 (EDT)

I for one will not attend the Victory Dinner I would love to but we all know
that BOB is usually over right near the start of the dinner and everyone has to
rush to the hotel, shower, change etc. this year they also have to drive 20 to
30 minutes more to the dinner.  Drinking is also an issue as noted.  I guess we
are spoiled having the dinner at the host hotel or right on the premises where
it is very convenient.  I am disappointed but between the cost and the travel
distance back and forth it just isn't possible this year.

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis