[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: National and Victory Dinner

  • From: "Nancy Harper Mulvaney " <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 23:04:36 -0400

Dear Members and Listers,

The Centennial National Show is rapidly approaching.

The Honor Ceremony, to be held on Friday October 11,  is proving

to be a large attraction.  We have many fine representatives of

our versatile  breed to honor.  They are a credit to all of us.

The Holiday Inn , Hampton Inn,  and Best Western are all within

very close proximity to the show site known as the Dream Park.

The Clarion has been remodeled and offers good food service.

The year's room rates are just awesome, some of the most reasonable

we have seen in recent years.

Philadelphia International Airport is a much closer drive than was

Atlanta to Perry or Denver to last year's show site.  Unfortunately,

we can't always have everything as we would like.  It is frequently

"give and take".

The Holiday Inn, is named our "Host Hotel" but is smaller than we have

seen before and therefore cannot accommodate our group for the

Victory Dinner.   The Victory Dinner is held at the Marriott Renaissance

Hotel which very close to the Clarion and approximately 22 minutes from

Swedesboro - Holiday Inn.

For those who HAVE NOT  purchased Victory Dinner Tickets

we have a question for you -

           IF a shuttle were provided from Holiday Inn  to Victory Dinner

          would that make a difference in your decision to attend?

We are holding purchase of Dinner Tickets open.

The dinner promises to be excellent from this 4 star Catering Department.

Travel Safely and good Luck to everyone.

Nancy Harper-Mulvaney

2013 Centennial Chair