[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: National and Victory Dinner

  • From: Morton Goldfarb <janandmort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pagairs@xxxxxxx, fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx, cbattaglia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, forstknoll@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:31:17 -0400 (EDT)

I appreciate the comments of all and I too like to come and go when I want BUT
my concern is safety and the convenience of being able to offer transportation
to those who want,
I would hope that the money for such could be obtained without asking the
general membership to contribute as I agree it is VERY expensive to show at any
venue --especially the National.
If we decide to do this, arrangements could be made to have return
transportation at various intervals.
Needless to say the Centennial committee did the best it could with the
constraints of location etc.
ALL of our members need to have easy access to the very special Events
surrounding our Centennial and this is just my thinking of how it would be nice
to provide this convenience.
Thank you,
Morton

 Morton Goldfarb,M.D. FACS