[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukenuba

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Linda Jones <taragsds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:25:18 -0500

well lots of east coast people might not know those dogs. i really
liked alexis and both steve and bill handled for me. jim told me he
finished alexis thats how I knew. I think Stormy and Alexis were only
specialed pretty locally. Southwest southern cal people would know
them.Bet you really enjoyed them.