[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukenuba

  • From: "Linda Jones" <taragsds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:31:26 -0800

This is mostly true Norma.  We did stay mostly on the west coast, but we did
travel occasionally,
and on one of those travels we ended up in Maryland, and Sonny Ambrosio gave
Alexis a BIS.
A few occasions, Stephen was unable to travel, and we ended up on the east
coast and Scott
Yergin showed Alexis, it was on one of those travels, where Kevin Reynolds
was showing a special
and Scott told me, we had our work cut out for us.  The grounds were wet, it
had been raining, the
judge made the handlers and dogs work, but Alexis won the breed that day
under Peggy M....
Thanks Norma for the memories...yes, I did enjoy those dogs, I lost Lex,
just over two years ago,
to torsion, she was 2 months shy of 11.  I consider her my once in a
lifetime dog...there have been
others, and there will be more, but none like her...:-)

Linda Jones
Tara GSD's
Ridgecrest, CA