[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukenuba

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:30:44 -0500

BOB I think that the breed has a great public image thanks to Dog New
York, Search and Rescue Jimmys Adventures across America and Carmens
work with AKC.(which helped foster that image) but as I once said we
are living in an era of couch potatoes and armchair quarterbacks who
like to sit back and be entertained without participating. Ask them
what breed they like and they will say German Shepherd but ask if they
own a dog and very often they do not because they live in apartments
and work all day. Our esteemed National judge this year helen does not
currently even own a dog. Many judges do not.