[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Entering multiple Futurities

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, CagGra@xxxxxxx, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx, klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:01:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/2007 2:55:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  agree with Jeff. I have not nominated a litter since this was brought  up.
Ann

And I agree with the above.   I think in the spirit  of making the playing
field fairer, as I know you have often said you  wanted to do Nancy, I just
don't believe this is the route to take.
I too have had the issue of a bitch out of coat and missed a  futurity, but
do we do the same for the national? Often are bitches or  dogs have not come
back into full winter coat.   Does that mean  we should have a couple of
national dates until they start looking  better?   It is a case of let the
chips fall
as they may.   If your animal is not looking great in March, enter as late as
 possible.  But to allow people to come, look around and say "not the  place
for my guy to win, we will go to another" will happen.  I will  not nominate
another litter if this comes into play.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"