[ SHOWGSD-L ] Elephant In The House !

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 21:09:43 -0400

Who said dog shows have to make sense?

Evan L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 4/26/2015 4:45:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx writes:

This is a subject on FB. Thought I should share on DA LIST !

Does anyone have idea;s on the BIG elephant in the room? (THIS IS NOT
ABOUT THE WINNERS, DOGS, OR JUDGES). Futurity today 10 males shown and 9
bitches shown. Maturity today 10 males shown and 9 bitches shown. This results
in
8 animals being eligible to attend our National. I have seen most of the
winners; very worthy. Does our current system make sense?

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/) _Lindabankhead44@gmail.com_
(mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)