[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Elephant In The House !

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 07:22:59 -0400

It hasn't for a while now. I too have seen a few of these dogs and they
ARE DESERVING but if the purpose of the F/M system was to get a lot of dogs
out, observe what clicked, what didn't, have fun at a puppy match then no,
it doesn't make sense and hasn't, like I said, for quite a while.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 4/26/2015 7:45:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx writes:

This is a subject on FB. Thought I should share on DA LIST !

Does anyone have idea;s on the BIG elephant in the room? (THIS IS NOT
ABOUT THE WINNERS, DOGS, OR JUDGES). Futurity today 10 males shown and 9
bitches shown. Maturity today 10 males shown and 9 bitches shown. This results
in
8 animals being eligible to attend our National. I have seen most of the
winners; very worthy. Does our current system make sense?

_Lindabankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)