[ SHOWGSD-L ] EXECUTIVE COMM..WHAT WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:44:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2007 12:42:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
everyone  is talking
on the phone about the "secret" meeting last night. That's  right..another
clandestine meeting. Wonder who the target(s) were this  time? Could it be
that yet another unanimous Board decision was rescinded?  Another committee
chair told that their choice for an award would now be  taken away...or is
the word on the street wrong  again?

I hadn't heard about this.  I am glad someone else can now be yelled  at for
saying untrue things.  I only asked about stuff, I never said it was  true.
What is this about?

I always found that when you are open and do things in the public, there is
no reason for rumors, since the truth is known. If you are ashamed of what you
 are doing, don't do it.   This is more true of a club such as ours  than any
other situation.

I hope there is no further need for more secret meetings before the
National.  I have too many court appearances to read 160 posts every  day.

I missed a dog show in Utah where our bitch took her second major. Her new
and old owner will brag, so I just spent the day working.  At this time, I
have an appearance in the Court of Appeals at the National time, so I may not
be
there. I am trying to change it now.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together