[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks for responding

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 21:35:19 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2007 12:11:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxx writes:
Evan I  love you dearly but you have repeatedly posted misinformation lately-
I will  not spend my beautiful Saturday afternoon responding to each of your
false  accounts but each and every member can review their minutes from
January to  see that the Board voted for the current Executive Committee. Most
attorneys  would verify the facts by reviewing the minutes before  posting.
Since
much of what you have posted  would require me to violate  the club rules in a
response or invite a he said she said scenario, I will go  out and play with
my dogs- I suggest that you do the  same

Thanks Kris, that is one answer. I had hoped someone could find the January
minutes. That is why I asked, and I knew someone would have answers to all of
the questions, if asked.  If answering questions violates the club rules,
then so be it. That is a shame.  If questions exist and can't be answered,
that
is a problem, but at least that is some sort of response.

When asking questions I am not acting as an attorney. As an attorney I  never
ask a question that I don't know the answer to.  This time I just  posted
questions asked of me, so that we could find the answers. I am being  blasted
for
asking, but I guess that comes with the territory.  If I only  posted
answers, I would have to know everything.   With 1,300 members  or so, someone
knows
all of it.

We should thank Kris for responding.  And, as everyone knows, I am  also fond
of Kris and her husband, who has always responded when asked.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together