[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: EXECUTIVE COMM..WHAT WERE YOU DOING LAST NIGHT?

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:10:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2007 9:09:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

Now  we have a clear question. Either Kris or Christine is right.   There
either was or was not a meeting. That is an easy one.

And, why is  the meeting with Frank secret? We want the details if it
affects
my  good buddy Frank. I know he will want to brag about it.  I know  if  I
met
with Kris, I would want everyone to  know!

Actually they forgot their secret decoder rings and the password...so they
couldn't have a meeting.

There was NO secret meeting Friday night...Gary and I werent even  home.

Patty Szymczak