[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do the right thing

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amidon481@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:29:45 -0800

It is not just California, lol..it is a nationwide problem   Integrity has
nothing to do with
the state..it is the state of mind.  People experience this problem from
all over the US, the world.
We have, so have many other breeders that put their best into homes with
big promises
of finishing, only to have them sit in kennels for YEARS.  This happened to
us not too long ago.
Select quality animal, easy finisher, and when the dog sat in a  kennel for
years we were approached
when it was a veteran and asked if we would like it back to finish it?  I
wanted to strangle these people.
Kathy
*
*