[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do the right thing

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 15:43:26 -0700

How about this take a look at this website and tell me why we should remove
the white DQ?

http://www.saveourshepherds.org/breeding.html

Remember the movie 1001 Dalmatians? What happened people ran out
after the movie and bought Dalmatians to later so many ended up in shelters.
The same thing can apply if the GSD Standard is changed well meaning pet
buyers will buy pups of all colors and puppy mill or backyard breeders will
have a field day.

Theresa
GSDCA Member
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx