[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dancin with Dogs

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:34:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/2007 10:20:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bottom  line is, when you tell people what they
want to hear in order to make them  feel good you are lying to them, I don't
care if it is Dancing with the  Stars, or showing and breeding  dogs.Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine  Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

I am inclined to agree with Steve and Christine on this one. In our round
table talk on Friday night one of the things i addressed was that we as  judges
breeders and exhibiters must talk to each other about the problems  we have in
our breed today. If we are not brutaly honest in what we say, talking  is a
waste of time. This in no way gives anyone the right to be rude but  sometime
the truth can seem rude. So say it with kindness in your voice and an  offer to
help in anyway you can.
Fred Migliore