[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM Questions

  • From: "pbgs" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:02:14 -0500

I would think if its the same test then ofa would
accept it...for curiosity sake I would be trying the
ofa test. I would far rather use ofa then save $7.
Besides that ofa gives you a link and u get the
results right away...generally like a week from
the time its recieved by the university. The
university puts the results up and u can see
them prior to ofa even knowing them. For us
impatient girls its great lol!
Rebecca

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:42:15 -0800, Tammy
wrote
www.vetdnacenter.com/ because a little
> less expensive and was told was same as OFA
tests just not reported

osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx;

=======================================

=======================================
=====================================
> POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material
remains the property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication,
Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
> FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without
prior permission of the
> original author AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author is responsible for the content of
his/her post.  This
> group and its administrators are not
responsible for the comments or
> opinions expressed in any post.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE
FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
> IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
> EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
POST AND THE LIST
> MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.
> VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE