[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM Carriers

  • From: "Tammy" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:37:42 -0700

That is what I am doing with my male too Penny. I will only breed him to
females that have verifiable clear tested results. I am glad you are keeping
your babies in your breeding group. I like you thought wow I have to neuter
him now because he is DM at Risk but I got SOOO much support on this list
from people telling me not to, because I can use him to get to a clear pup
and keep these lines going. Big Hugs to you Hun also I am happy to see
another person be so honest about their test results.

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com