[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brag

  • From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD-L <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:00:23 -0500

I am SO HAPPY.  At the Greater Monroe KC on Friday the Thirteenth
(!),  under Judge Mr. Edd Bivin,  Divna's New Moon Ryzing Creekside
went Reserve Winners Dog from the 6-9 Puppy Class, at 6 months 4 days
old.  Ryzer had a GREAT time at his first show, as did his owner,
Debbie Peach.  Lenny Brown helped Ryzer show like a pro.  Team Moses'
Patrick and Billy also gave Ryzer a lot of attention and support.
Along with 3 bitches, Ryzer is the lone boy from my Aregon-Divna's
Miss Ncee litter.
The shows were held at Cabarrus Arena in Concord, NC, where we held
our GSDCA National a few years ago.  It is such a beautiful site.
Thanks for listening, Donna