[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Chic Award Info

  • From: Lealynn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:08:31 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2009 11:54:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
TRocknroll@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  three dogs that have
earned their CHIC and weren't listed in the  Redbook.  Is there suppose to
be a
certificate or listing  somewhere?  Any have an email addy and person's
name I should  contact.

Hi Terry,
As I vaguely understand it, the GSDCA used to award a Health  Awards
Certificate, and the Board decided to discontinue it 2 years ago since  the OFA
was instituting their own so it would be redundant.
On page 21 of the 2008 Red Book, are the names of all CHIC dogs from the
year the board instituted the change ( I believe 2007 which would be the 2006
 Red Book), 2006 up to 2008 along with CHIC information and chairperson's
addy.
What year did your dogs complete their CHIC?  Did you send in your  CHIC
information?
Melissa Campbell is our new CHIC chairperson. _melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Hope this helps.