[ SHOWGSD-L ] Breeder Brag

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 18:40:31 -0600

GCH CH Enchanted's American Thunder, Stormy,  is now a multiple BIS
winner.  She won BIS at the Grand Valley Kennel Club in Grand Junction,
CO., under Judge Nancy Simmons.  Stormy took her second BIS handled by
Skylar Moore, who did a fantastic job.  Her regular handler Clint
Livingston was at the Golden Nationals.  Stormy is also a multiple group
winner and a multiple Specialty Show winner. Big thanks to her owners
Jane Bates and Sergio Espejo.  I would also like to thank Gary Bates who
Stormy lives with along with Jane.  Special thank you to Clint
Livingston for doing such a fantastic job showing Stormy throughout the
years.  I want to thank everyone who was ringside and cheered our Stormy
onto BIS.  As you can see Bob and are extremely proud to have bred such
a fantastic ambassador of the breed.

Elaine George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN,
Alkay's Black Velvet, CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle, BISS, CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC, Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, BISS, RBIM, CH Enchanted's
American Anthem TC, CH Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms HIC, Enchanted's
Double Take, and Enchanted Vista's Lone Star. Jim-Sina's Raven, TC
Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC, CNMGSDC