[ SHOWGSD-L ] Black & Red and Black Sables...

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:46:45 -0500

Again, only because I enjoy so much talking about my own dogs, I would mention
Big Deal. He was at least six generations of American lines, and I think he had
17 litters.

His brother Big Ben was the number one stud dog in the country, but I don't
think he could have produced a sable, red or black since he was a black and
tan/bi-colored.

Big Ben's son was the number one stud dog the next year, but I didn't follow
the litters of Big Deal as he was owned by a friend of ours, Carrie and Mario
Carrasco.

Carrie is remarried, went through law school, and had her third and fourth son.
She is now practicing law in my building as an independent lawyer, and her
oldest son was just accepted into the Navy.

The years do go by.

Evan