[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BRAGS

  • From: EDEN HALL <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ejdegen@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:33:22 -0700

Hi Julie,
 I'm so happy for you and your dogs. you are a credit to our breed. Thanks for
the training you did with Raffles.

I'm sorry  someone was upset by your post.  I know you just meant to to share
what a great run of success you've been having. I know how much work you put
into the dogs. It always amazes me the energy you have.

JimHallmark German Shepherds  Top American And German Lines
http:/www.gsdhallmark.homestead.com/index.html