[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS!!!!

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:13:23 EDT

We are so excited to announce it is now CHAMPION Sea Crest's Silk  Stockings!
Madison earned her last major at the Cape Cod Kennel Club show on  Thursday
under Judge Charles Olvis. Philip Moore handled her to the win, and  Nina
Despres took her into Breed at the show. Thanks for a great job!

After over 20 reserves, which included over 10 major reserves -  Yippee!!!!!
Madison is by Sel CH Ken-Delaine's Egoiste ROM and out of Sea  Crest's
Go-Girl-Go. She was bred by SallyAnn Robbins and Jim Shea and is owned  by
Steve and
I and SallyAnn. Thank you to EVERYONE who supported Maddy through  everything,
especially at the show - the screams that went up in the when the  judge
pointed had the whole show grounds looking over to see what was going on!  It
was
just awesome.

We also got a call from Leanne Krieger up in Canada to learn that her
Trouble son Ammo went Maturity Victor! Ammo is Aftica Ammunition  Ken-Delaine,
by 2x
Select CH Bilmar's Here Comes Trouble out of Ken  Delaine's Trudy, and owned
by Leanne. Way to go!!!!

Pat
_www.gsdstyle.com_ (http://www.gsdstyle.com)
2x Select CH Trouble