[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAGS

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:04:03 EDT

"A pedigree indicates what your dog should be.  Conformation indicates  what
your dog appears to be.  Performance indicates what your dog  truly IS."

This past weekend in Louisville, I had one of my best weekends  ever....

My beautiful and very talented girl, CH Cassie, qualifed in 9 of 10 events
and earned FIVE new titles this weekend (placing first with a perfect  score in
every agility class and placing in competitive obedience  classes!).  She
will now be known as PAM CH Carousel Farms Caisson  VCD1 MX MXJ OF AXP OJP TD
CD
RN HSAs TC.  Cassie is out of AOE Sel CH  Carousel Farms Samantha PT TC and is
by 3X Sel Ex CH Pinebuck's Kidd Carson  ROM.

Also, Cassie's beautiful and talented sons have had some good weeks.   Her
son, Sherman, who saved his family from a house fire about a month ago,
finished his Championship last weekend in Kansas!  Sherman's full name  is CH
Caisson's Atlanta Burning PT.  We are VERY proud of him and pleased  for Jim &
Karen
Lollar (Sherman's owner) as he is their first  champion!!

Cassie's other son, CH Yankee, started and finished his Agility Excellent
Jumpers with Weaves title this weekend with 2 first places and a 2nd  place.
He
has only been competing in agility for a few months and has  REALLY moved up
the ranks quickly!  He also qualified in Excellent Standard  one day, but two
days he knocked a bar with his tail :-(  I told  him that if this continues, I
may just have to dock it :-)  He had VERY  nice runs, especially for a young
inexperienced dog!  Yankee is:  CH  Caisson's Unconditional Surrender OA AXJ
NF PT and is owned by LTC E.J. &  Julie Degen and Nicky & Lew Bunch.

Both Yankee & Sherman are out of my CH Cassie, and are by "Dallas" (AOE  BIS
BISS Am/Can Sel EX CH Kismet's Sight for Sore Eyes HSCs TC).

Cassie is 6 years old, has had one litter (with two champions in that
litter), and has earned twenty three titles....all while being a true "military

brat" dog...living in  6 different places in her 6 years.  I  can't thank Chris
Kimerer, Nicky & Lew Bunch enough for this wonderful  girl.  She's truly an
amazing girl in EVERY way and I am very blessed to  share my life with her.

Julie  Degen
_www.caissonkennels.com_ (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)
"A well-balanced German Shepherd has a title on both  ends!"