[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 13:32:30 -0400 (EDT)

Small Brag or Big...... MyJoy-Foxhaven Born This Way took a 5 pt major reserve
under Ed Barritt.  The quality this weekend at the Columbus specialty shows was
outstanding, being it was the GL Futurity  weekend.  I am so proud of Sierra.
That makes three from the Sel GCH Woodsides High Voltage/GCH Foxhaven-MyJoy
Good Girl Gone Bad of Windfall litter that have major reserves and or points.
This litter was bred by me, Denise Fox and Jeff Pyle.  Sierra is owned by me,
Denise, Jeff and Madison Crawford.  Sierra's brother JZ (Foxhaven-MyJoy Who Gon
Stop Me v Peakes Brook) received a major reserve at the tender age of 11 months
I believe.  Sierra's other brother Coal (Foxhaven-MyJoy Power Trip v
Hillside/Tanbark) has a 4 pt major from the 9-12 class.  So proud of these
youngsters!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners this weekend at the specialty shows and
Futurity/Maturity, there were some very nice dogs out there.  As usual its
always fun to hang with the peeps!

Oh before I forget, my granddaughter Madison, won Best Junior on Saturday under
Helen Gleason and Peggy Kurtz with her Jr dog "Rihanna" Lots of nice comments
on how nice Rihanna looked out there and still had that movement just like her
momma "Taylor"  Congrats to Madison, she now has her very own director's chair
(I think they are called).  I loved the look on her face when she realized it
was her prize.  She has been wanting one for awhile.

I would like to thank the clubs for great shows especially would like to thank
Cincinnati GSDC for hosting a junior's workshop.  The juniors were assigned a
handler who they shadowed and the handlers worked with them on various things.
I think that was an awesome thing to do, these young kids are our future.
Thanks to the handlers who spending time with the Juniors.

So before I write a novel, I am signing off.............

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis

http://showgsd.org/mail.html