[ SHOWGSD-L ] BRAG

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:46:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2006 7:19:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yesterday, in San Antonio, MY bitch, Karizma's  Mauritania, DID NOT win the
points.  The day before, Saturday, Ileana  Nogueras' bitch, Karizma's
Mauritania, got the points in San Antonio.   This is the way this co-ownership
works:
when she wins, she is Ileana's  dog, when she loses, she is mine. ( ????? )
Tania is by the handsome  hunk, CH Karizma's Born IN The USA, and out of
Karizma's Tanzania ROM.   Oh, and also sister to Winners Dog at the National
last
year, "Rogue" and CH  Karizma's Liberia von Loar, Maturity Victrix last year.
Go Tania  !!!!  (another Karizma Black Beauty )    :)

Way to go Tania!!  We had a good weekend in San Antonio, moved away  from the
100's plus temperatures in Dallas to the nice 99's in San  Antonio.....what a
difference one degree makes......the inside shows in the air  conditioned
facility helped too.........G>......one of my weekend highlights  was to visit
with old friends and meet new friends, it makes the weekend more  enjoyable
when
you share it with good GSD people.  Love you Rose!

It is always interesting to show at the all breeds.  Friday was good
training for a bitch that has never shown inside, she made us proud, she did
good.
Lots of people had stop by and touch the ONLY black GSD they have  ever seen.
They didn't know GSD came in all black!!

Saturday the GSD were shown in the Group ring, fully carpeted.  It was  to
our advantage, Tania looked AWESOME!!!  She had great crowd support,  with lots
of clapping, you know how rare that is at the all breeds. She gaited  herself
beautifully to Winners Bitch.

Sunday, Ms Tania had an epiphany and decided that is was time to be done
with the little rings. So we did. We are done with the little rings. We want
Big
Rings Only!!!

Thanks to Sergio Espejo for pivoting this Black Beauty so well this  weekend.
 She takes some getting used to.  And thanks to Leon Bruner  for lending a
helping hand in Winners and BOB competition.

On a different kind of Brag, Tania was a great ambassador for the breed,
visiting with lots of people and lots of children, and showing the public that
GSD can be civil, and well mannered.

Iza, YOUR dog is a hoot.  I know you are very proud, as you should  be.  I
can't thank you enough for sharing her with  us.   Yes, she is YOUR dog when
she wins too....LOL...

Now I am going to do some fine tuning on MY dog and get ready for the next
shows......you aint seen nothing yet!!!

Ileana