[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BRAG!!!

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: icedmyst@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 01:28:34 EST

In a message dated 1/8/2006 6:04:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
icedmyst@xxxxxxx writes:
Thank  you also to my dear
friends Donna Sater and Ken and Kathy Tank for  believing in me and
encouraging me when I wasnâ??t sure I could do this!

Jen,
You are a standout amongst the future of the breed.  Not only do you  have a
great eye, but you have a true love of the breed, and an interest in its
future on both the conformation, but also the working/service side.  You  have
great talent, and now you have a dog "Chevelle" to go with it.  This  young
sable
puppy , just six months is lovely, plushy , correct, and loaded with  breed
type.  We know you will have so much fun with her. You, Jen,  are a jewel in
this breed.  The German Shepherd needs you and others  like you.  Any small
thing we can do to help or encourage is our absolute  pleasure.
    Today you took a gorgeous , but green pup  and made her a winner over
much older more seasoned dogs...YOU did that  Jen...and you deserve ALL the
credit.  I know that Donna Sater would  have been most proud to have seen you.
know we are..
Knock em Dead Sweetie, the best is yet to come.
Much love
Kathy and Ken

WEBSITE UPDATED: NOV 29, 2005

_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/)
VICTORY  GSDs, There Is Something In A Name