[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BABY CARTER auction

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:28:52 -0800

Okay guys lets help Tami here...Ebay has not seen fit to even answer her...I
sent an email to the addy below...maybe if we all send emails supporting the
Ebay BABYCARTERFUND AUCTION they will listen...This was an HONEST
mistake by Tami...NO SHILLING involved...Simply state this is a friend of
ours that we are trying to help and that there is no shilling involved just
bidding
amoung friends...Thanks and lets hope we can get the auction back up and
finished
for BABY CARTER and his family!
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds,MI