[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BABY CARTER auction

  • From: PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tho@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:45:21 -0800 (PST)

Then again... on RARE occasions... I think there has been 1 or 2 times in the
past where I was wrong on something!   ;-)

Sean

PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a feeling your bid triggered a "review" of the baby carter auction...
but when they actually went into the account they saw human services being
provided.  (A weekend of handling by George) HA HA!!!

I have a feeling those liiving services were what sparked the shut-down.  I got
a cancellation message for the items I bid on, but I got a completely different
message for the handlers I bid on.

Just my guess.  Let us know what you find out.

Sean

medusasmom <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is what they sent me!Seems when I logged into my personal
account(medusasmom) to bid on some items,it is a big no no on ebay.
I have written them explaining what we are doing and theat the
Babycarterhfund account is linked to a seperate bank account and I am merely
maning the site.I received an email saying they would review my letter and
be in touch.Sorry everyone,I had no idea my bidding would have caused this.I
will update as I hear from them.
Tami

suspension@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear babycarterhfund (babycarterfund@xxxxxxxxx),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the
violation of our site policy below:

* Shill Bidding, deliberate - The deliberate use of secondary User IDs or
other eBay members to artificially raise the level of bidding and/or price
of an item. Please remember that family members or housemates should not be
bidding on each other's auctions.

Your account has been suspended in association with
medusasmom

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited
from using eBay in any way including registering a new account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and
payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to
the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

SafeHarbor Department
eBay Inc.

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original

Plush Puppy- Independent Agent
Grooming Products for Show Dogs
www.jeffandsean.com

CH Great Expectations of Edan TC, TD, CGC,  (OFA H&E)
CH JDM's Yankee-Run of Tanglewood TC (OFA H&E)
BIM CH Pick Me of Angel (OFA H&E)
Sheerdeen's Point of Grace TC, CGC
Willimar's Law and Order Shadowvalley
Elle Woods By Way of Fallscreek  (Shiba-Inu)

Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!

http://mail.yahoo.com