[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Accusations of Dishonesty & stud dogs

  • From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:28:09 EST

Heaven knows that Carolyn does not need me to speak on her behalf, but I am
horrified that she felt the need to go on the list to proclaim her honesty!  I
have never known a more honorable person in my life!  I own a BOSS son and a
double BOSS granddaughter.  Eli is a joy to live with and has a temperment to
die for.  His daughter, Rachel, is NOT a joy to live with, but those that know
her understand it is not because of poor health!  I would not hestitate to to
do another BOSS breeding, nor go back on the line again.  In fact, I would
consider it an honor to own another BOSS progeny.  Can you imagine the auction
bid if BOSS had been on it!  His record stands and the Martellos should not
have
to answer about their honesty!
I have had the pleasure of meeting BOSS on his home turf, and he is one of
the greatest dogs I have ever known.

Back to lurking.

Colette