[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Arizona

  • From: "Peggy M" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>, "gsd showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:42:36 -0400

I have friends that used to live in Scottsdale...
in a beautiful area of homes...not urban, but not country.
   Snakes were around all the time...one tried to take up residence in the
lamp outside the front door... that was after it gave up trying to live on
the edge of the trim around the front door.... for some reason that snake
just loved it there.
   Other than that, there were zillions of snakes around----they finally
moved to North Carolina, which may not be much better, but the snakes at
least don't try to congregate at the house, and they've been in NC for at
least 9 years now.
Peggy