[ SHOWGSD-L ] Arizona

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:04:22 -0500 (EST)

I thought it was cold in Arizona. But, it was still fun.

I enjoyed watching the Drapers drive in Sunday morning, and get to the show
 just before they called the 12-15 class and rush to ringside with Exxon.
Then to watch this super youngster come from behind in Winners for another
Winner's Dog. Then they flew past me on the way home, and I tried to stay
with  them for a bit, but I decided, (with Summer's suggestions) to drop down
from 80  mph, and let them get home before us.

But, as far as cold goes, this morning when I headed to work it was 34
degrees in Los Angeles.  I was worried that the little cardboard caps would
have come out of the milk bottles from the freezing of the cream at the top,
then I remembered that they don't deliver milk any more.

Where did the time go?

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together