[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another question on: Understanding the GSD Standard

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bedkar@xxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 13:15:29 -0800

This is NOT directed at this post only or specifically.  It’s just a reminder
to everybody to remove the “redact” address (Ileana (Redacted sender
"inquestgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) )when you reply to the list.  It always bounces.

And no, I don’t know why Ileana’s addy was the one that always shows up in
there.  Maybe Zoe does <G>

Thanks a lot.

Stormy V. Hope