[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amateurs & no futurity wood?

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 07:48:13 -0500

The goal for many... especially newbies was to "get wood" at the futurities,
sorry to see that go, I think for first place it would have been nice and a
higher goal to get "wood".  Sorry to see it go. If we are not getting wood are
we getting money like in the days past?   Amateur futurities I agree with the
idea of having a special class not a special futurity would be far more cost
effective.  Like everything else times are tough financially for many
businesses, clubs and people.  The time right now is to conserve and cut costs.
 Maybe in the future the call for "get wood" at futurity will be back.

Have a good day everyone.

Joyce