[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Aggressive Bitch - Thank you

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:45:20 -0500

Cindy,
   I am currently running 3 bitches together..one 11 1/2 and the Surpreme
Alpha Bitch, a 4 year old and a year old pup. It can be done! You HAVE to
establish the "pecking order" and never deviate from that. It is for the
most part ATTITUDE.......and understanding the pack system. My 11 1/2 year
old Goose...is the BITCH period..............she is fed first, she is talked
to first. She has raised the other girls from pups almost.............and
when she corrects one of them, as long as she is FAIR, I never get in the
middle of it. If the younger ones get to rowdy......she breaks it up and it
is like the parting of the Red Seas. I have always made it quite obvious
that Goose rules...........and that is that! I never thought I'd get to this
point, and it is sure nice! Mo

> I'm not frustrated with the dog, it's the owner who know's the
difficulities in keeping two bitches in the house and yet won't even
consider trying to come up with an alternative for a problem that she may
have very well created herself.  <sigh>