[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOL

  • From: Cyndy Davis <cyndyinhouston@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:34:27 -0800 (PST)

Joan,
  Don't believe everything you read on the internet. This is a hoax. AOL does
not sell subscriber names, nor will it give paying entities "email priority".
For one thing, regulating email flow would not be cost effective, and a
logistical nightmare.
  AOL has had a long standing reputation of blocking spam (of which this rumor
speaks), and what this is talking about is giving spam priority.
  I can't believe you fell for this.
  Cyndy
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 2/22/2006 1:52:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You AOL users should check out this site.

I have to admit, I do enjoy the continued false information given out
against AOL. There are rumors every day about things they are going to do to
others, that are just old wives tales. For extra services they have considered
an
additional charge, but it is not in effect and probably never will be.

I guess when you are the biggest it comes with the territory.

I am not stupid, (shut up Paul), and I have used AOL since I started to
understand the inter-net. It has never gone down for me, has continued to give
me great service, and so far has done me no harm. I pay $9.00 a month, use
four names, and have it at home, and on my office computers. My office uses
three names, and Tedi has at least five, all on the same account. My office
manager uses the account both at the office and at her home.

Here I sit in Tracy, California, in a motel, on line with AOL with my
lap-top. It is never a problem to get on line, and I have never lost a
connection, yet.

I know that some have had problems with AOL, but from my experience, I have
not seen those situations, and keep reading how terrible AOL is to work with.
I guess I am the only person in the world who loves the service. They must
be working hard against everyone else.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

 Yahoo! Mail