[ SHOWGSD-L ] AOL

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 03:42:50 -0800 (PST)

For whatever it is worth to all you aol members out there, I have an msn
address that is my main e-dress.  I use it for most of my communications.

  When I decided to join the list I took a yahoo e-dress and have all my list
mail sent to this yahoo e-dress.  I know we all want one place to go to read
our mail, but if you have the yahoo e-dress, you can be sure to recieve
everything the list has to offer.

  I use both e-dresses everyday, and I like being able to seperate my mail
based on what I am doing.

  If everyone using aol were to take the yahoo e-dress and put the list mail on
it, there will be no more lost mail.

  Just a suggestion, maybe I don't even understand the need for the aol account
being about to recieve the list mail.
  Sheila

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's