[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AOL

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:09:19 EST

_ELG440@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ELG440@xxxxxxx)  writes:
.....I know that some have had problems with AOL, but from my experience, I
have not seen those situations, and keep reading how terrible AOL is to  work
with. I guess I am the only person in the world who loves the  service.  They
must be working hard against everyone else......
Well.... count us as three, anyway.  I am with you and Fred.  I  have had AOL
since I started accessing the Internet.   It cuts a  significant amount of
Spam (by what I can see in my office e-mail).  I  travel often and it never
fails me, I have connected to AOL in Oregon, San  Diego, Daytona, St Louis,
Denver, Las Vegas, France, Germany and the  hundred of other places that I have
traveled through the years. While it is true  that it kicked me off the
Showlist
once, I was able to reconnect fairly  fast.   I guess they save their good
service just for the three of us  - how lucky we are. <Hehehehehee>

Dania