[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC...They Are Involved!!!

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edmar20@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:45:03 -0800

Paul......I am not throwing rocks or faulting AKC.   I am saying that with all
their clout and power and recognition,  they should head this up for all of us
and all these other Organizations I have mentioned.
That is THEIR LIFE.....THEIR FORTE...THEIR BUSINESS!!
They KNOW who the Clubs are......they KNOW who enters their shows and puts
on their shows....they have their finger on all this....they have the power to
get us organized help.    That's all I'm saying and I still believe they should!
They make money on every entry on every show.....SURELY they can send
that information to EVERY CLUB....EVERY VET,  EVERY DOG FOOD Co....etc.
Or send extras to Clubs for us to take to known Breeder Vets, Pet Co, etc.
OR.....via e-mail .....anything.    They have their finger on the pulse....we're
always stuck in a last minute frenzy of Faxes, calls, letters, e-mails.
We need to get AHEAD of these groups.....put them on the defensive.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com