[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN Things you may not have known about me.

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:16:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2006 6:08:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Things you may not have known about  me..... Limit 4 separated by a comma
I was a Junior handler back in the early 1970's (yikes!) with a Samoyed, My
only daughter is getting married in a month, I am a die hard Green Bay Packers
fan and have competed in Ballroom Dance competitions.

A)  Four jobs I have had in my life:
Ranch foreman at a Dude Ranch, retail sales, debt collector and school bus
driver.

B)  movies you would watch over and  over:
Babe, Dirty Dancing, Ghost, Casablanca

C)  places you  have  lived:
Wheeling, IL, Minnetonka, MN, Stacy, MN, Los Angeles

D) Four TV shows you love to watch
CSI, Gilmore Girls, Dog shows on Animal Planet, All the Law and Order shows

E) Four places you have been on  vacation
Maui, Nationals and dog shows, Green Bay, WI, San Diego, CA

F) Web sites you visit daily:
Jack Bradshaw, Infodog, weather site, Google and LAPD.org

G)Several of my favorite  foods:
Fettucine Alfredo, Mac and Cheese, any cheese and you know my cholestrol is
not good, lol!

H) Four places I would rather be right now:.
A dog show or right where I am.  At home with my dogs.

I) Are you a member of the GSDC, GSDCC
Yes

J) Are you a member of a local GSD club, if so which one:
Not at the moment, but looking for a good club.

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/