[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN Things you may not have known about me.

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 15:07:04 EDT

Things  you may not have known about  me..... Limit 4 separated by a  comma

A)  Four jobs I have had in my life: Kennel Owner, Kennel  Manager, Bookkeeper

B)  movies you would watch over and   over:Ghost, Dirty Dancing, Anything
with Meg Ryan

C)  places  you  have  lived: Rialto, Ca., Santa Ana  Heights, Ca. Downey,
Ca. Raised in Long Beach, Ca.

D) Four TV shows you love to watch  American Idol, Raymond, 7th Heaven,
Everwood

E) Four places you have  been on  vacation I have never had one

F) Web sites you visit  daily: the LIST, no time for any others

G)Several of my favorite   foods:Chocolate Chip Cookies, Hamburgers, Cake,
Spagetti

H) Four places  I would rather be right now:.any where but here. lol

I) Are you a  member of the GSDC, GSDCC   GSDCA

J) Are you a member of a  local GSD club, if so which one:GSDC San Gabriel
Valley

Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay
Rialto, Ca
_www.crossroadsgsd.com_ (http://www.crossroadsgsd.com/)