[ SHOWGSD-L ] National

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:15:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2006 11:20:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mlgray@xxxxxxxx writes:
Are you doing the blog again from the National? I know that is not
totally  your decision, but I do not recall it being mentioned yet this  =
year.

As I understand it, I am the official blooger for the parent  club, at the
national.  I haven't been demoted, or fired, so I intend to do  it again. I
find
it fun, people seem to enjoy it, and it gives me something to  do when I get
bored.  I did tell Nancy that I did want access to a line  out, so I can post
from the show.

Last year I had to drive to a restaurant to send the blog, and  it took me
away from the show three or four times a day.  I had asked Bill  for help using
the line he had, but although they tried, they couldn't get it to  work.  So,
this year I expect some assistance.

Unless I hear from Nancy otherwise, I plan to be there and  burn my fingers
as best I can.  There is a possibility I might have to miss  the national, but
I will know next week, and I expect to be there if I am able  to do so.  If I
am there, I will blog.  Unless told otherwise.

Again Margy and Zoe will have to re-train me how to do  it.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together