[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN - Condolences, Congratulations, and so much more ...

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LianaNew@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:48:52 -0800

Yes Paula did birthdays, amazingly so!   There were also plenty of congrats
, condolences,
sports, OT stuff sometimes.   Now it seems, (seems)  everything is
"verboten" .   There is virtually no
traffic on the list in comparison to several years ago.  Days can go by and
its only "crickets".
I think it may be one of the reasons so many have gone to Facebook.   Lots
of groups and discussions,
you can talk about anything you wish , and photos.  Birthday Wishes ,
Anniversary, Sympathy, abound,
with no limit on the number an individual can send or receive.   Lots of
fun stuff, something for everyone., lol]]  Even people from the List who
swore they would
never go to FB have now found their way there, I am happy to see.
The list is great, but these days, only a few people use it, and it is the
same small group people over and over and over.
Too many restrictions may not be helping.  What a shame.
Not a slam, just an observation
Have a great day  guys.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>*

*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBsCH. Victory's Leviathan **Kappo von
Eisenwerk*
*RBIF Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*

*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"

http://showgsd.org/mail.html