[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN - Condolences, Congratulations, and so much more ...

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:29:01 -0600

I too would like to know what has happened to what, to me, seemed almost
like family.  Our dogs hold
us together and it is so wonderful.  No where else in regular space or in
cyberspace, do we have what
really really seemed like family in each and every way.  I loved the
birthday announcements and was a
bit sad one of my special ones was missed 1/4/14 I was 80, once in a
lifetime number.  I have a goal to
be 100.  Though we are supposed to be just for our splendid shows, it is a
treasure to have it all and I do
not think any other group has it all no matter what the original subject
matter should be. ENJOY while
you can, I try.  I really thought Da List would have had more on our
splendid 100th National than it did.
Oh, just thought, ALL of us are getting old, so I guess it is OK to slow
down a bit on just about everything.
Have a good one and don't do anything I wouldn't do.    Norma no L