[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A question?

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showlist" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:43:31 -0500

Doris,
     I am not a big Breeder for sure.....but I can tell one of mine as an
adult without much problem. Like My Vet says.they have MO stamped on their
foreheads. We were at Texas A&M several years ago and were touring the Vet
School. They had tons of pictures of different dogs being treated......many
GSDs. I looked at this one picture and told everyone that is one of my pups!
I got to calling around and sure enough it was one that I sold to a family
in deep South Texas, I hadn't seen him since he was 10 weeks old. Mo